Well hey there, I have found it hard to manage everything after coming home from the hospital but honestly maybe I am just prioritizing my health and my time. But hoping to take this week to prep for April!
We have all loved the spring weather we had over the last week and cannot wait for it to stay warm. I realized Easter is in a week so I thought I'd share (and shop for) our Easter basket fillers today and I'd share.
I am all about the sweets that comes with Easter, well I shouldn't say that but I am all about the girls excitement of opening up an egg filled with jelly beans that they never eat during the year But the Easter Bunny also brings some Spring time goodies (it's been our tradition since Zoe's first Easter!
Some may argue that little knick knacks are the trick but it honestly is not my style the crap ends up everywhere and eventually into our recycle bin (after I've stubbed a toe a few times) so I stick to things we will use, especially for Spring!
2. PJ's (girls are obsessed with "PJ dresses!" - these are cute ones too!)
3. Water Color Set (we have been obsessed with water color painting, easy clean up and everyone can enjoy!)
5. Rain Boots (something they will use a LOT!)
6. Cute set of sunnies! The reviews are great and the girls love them for dress up.
7. Stickers! (I'll put some in the basket and save some for another time!)
8. Cute umbrellas, (we actually get so much more use out of umbrellas in the city! this one is cute)!
10. THE BEST Bubbles, and bubble machine set (with amazing reviews)!
11. Swimmies! One Piece I got the girls this year because they can wear for gymnastics too!
12. Sandals - I size up and the girls wear them through the Fall. They look great dressed up and down! LOVE them.
13. This Doll - so sweet for a little babe !
16. Ready Set Paste set both girls have used this!
17. Magnetic Pattern Block Set - love gifting a gift that is a learning toy/busy box, they both love this.
18. Honey Stick Crayons ( we love these bath crayons!)
19. Rock Sidewalk Chalk - fun for outdoor play!!
21. Non-Drying kid markers! I got the girls these because we color a LOT and these won't dry out!
22. My girls love washi tape!
23. Bubble Pods
26. Butterfly Garden ( I just ordered this for the girls !)
27. I ordered these little unicorn eggs, totally and activity the girls will enjoy after.
28. This fun Easter Lego set is a cute gift/activity for the day.
Now I am dying to know what you usually put in your baskets? And what are your traditions?!