Last week an old friend (that is not a mama yet) emailed and asked me what my top gifts to a new mom would be?
Easy peasy. I simply shared the things I could not live without, small and big.
1. A sling/ baby carrier: I am LOVING SakuraBloom, a must have for any new mama that needs to free up her hands.
2. Organic onesies and pj's - you don't need much more than footed pj's with the fold over mittens.
3. Aquaphor is the magic cream. scratches, bum protector, rashes, and chapped skin - it cures it all!
3. Swaddles - they are blankets, nursing covers, bibs and spit catchers. Plus they are so cute!
4. Boon Drying Rack - between breast pump pieces, bottles, pacifiers and toys you will always be washing/drying.
5.This pack n play is the only one I will ever recommend. If you are doubting me try and open another brand and then this 4 Moms one and you'll know why.
6. Honest diapers and baby wash - perfect for sensitive baby skin and the only ones I'll ever use. And the prints are adorbs!!
7. A comfy and washable robe for mama! So many days when you may not have the energy to get out of your pj's (or like I use to, shower and get in other pj's) so a nice robe to lounge in and feel pretty in is necessary!
So of-course I had to share my top picks with you guys!
What is your go-to babyshower or new mama gift?