It's snowing here in Boston so we are staying in and catching up on things around the house and the blog, after a sickie week...
Absolutely love when I get to partner with brands that we are already fans of! And I have shared there toys on IG before because we have many of them, so it was easy to come up with my favorite Easter Basket fillers. Actually the hard part was narrowing down, so I also started a Pinterest board with a few other ideas.
Melissa & Doug have a few deals going on, including Buy One Get One 50% on everything in there Easter Shop (Code : SPRINGBOGO ) and Free Shipping over 25$ (Code: FF25)
1. Sticker Collection - Keep them busy with stickers! Also perfect to keep stashed for traveling or snow/sick days that you are stuck inside
2. Purple and white unicorn - Zoe calls her stuffed animals babies, feeds them bottles and rubs there back (cutest thing ever) and this little unicorn would fit right in!
3. Animal magnets - these would be awesome for our front door or the side of the fridge, keeps her busy and she loves practicing her animal sounds!
4. Happy Giddy Bowling Set - ordered these for her because I can't wait to see how excited she gets when we knock something down!
7. Shape Sorting Cube Classic Toy - we got this sorter for Christmas and she lovesssss getting all the shapes in, I love to shout out the colors and what shape she has as we find the right hole.
8. Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy - Another toy that she enjoys playing with every single day and it's so bright that it also looks great on her shelf!
11. We got her a Pottery Barn personalized basket last year but I am thinking this Starfish Collapsible Bucket would be adorable and perfect for the beach!
My mom always kept it inexpensive and not filled with candy but always surprised us with a fun basket. So I will be keeping up the tradition with this little lady, especially since she is at the perfect age for surprises and loves opening up things (even if it's just a grocery bag!).
Have you finished your basket? If not head on over and get your shopping done and share what your favorite Melissa & Doug products are in the comments below!
Thank you for supporting the brands that make this blog possible. Compensation is provided per purchase but as always all opinions are my own.
Other posts you may like!