Although April showers are hindering our outdoor time today, spring weather is here and this means we mamas need a few things in preperation! For me that may include a mani/pedi but that is a story for another day... Or perhaps TMI... lol
Which brings me to April's Loving Right Now, a few things I have either purchased or are on my to buy list!
1. Z's little Old Navy rain coat gets so many compliments, this one from Target is also so friggen adorable!
2. I got us matching red Hunter boots!!! I know corny but I needed new ones and I justified the cost with the fact that red is a neutral color and when we have another babe they could wear them too... (seriously it's how I justify any pricey item) #bringontheaprilshowers
3. I have been wearing this camo utility jacket non-stop (under$50!). Mainly over leggings but dreaming about wearing it with a nice striped or floral dress once I find where I packed away my self-tanner
6. I have been talking about these since I got them but seriously, I LOVE THEM. It may also be time for some birks... And Z needs these gold moccs to match!!!
8. White high-waisted flared jeans for the win. Definitely pricier than I'd like but I tried these on and was like woah. Keeps the tummy in check and makes the legs look model long, say hello to my new everyday pant.
9. We bought these mini eames chairs for Z's future playroom (currently in our kitchen), and I love that you don't have to compromise style to be kid-friendly!
10. Since Zoe can be entertained "washing dishes" in our sink for an hour (if I let her) this water/sand table is the first thing we will be adding to our new yard!
I hope you all enjoy the weekend and get a little time to kick up those feet and do something you enjoy (preferrably with a glass of vino!).
TGIF my loves, happy weekending!