And it is suppose to be a gorgeous one here in MA, which makes it much easier. We are resting it up after a few busy days and enjoying a little Finding Nemo while I get this post up. My absolute favorite kind of morning (minus the braxton hicks contractions! lol!!).
Many of you asked for this, so here it is! After picking the brains of friends and littles, 30 gifts for littles aged 3 - 5! :)
1. Jr Scooter (in both pink and blue!)
2. Tool kit (I know my Zoe is going to get a kick out of a drill like her dadda's!)
4. Melissa & Doug On The Go Water Wow Bundle - We got these as a gift and keep them in the car for endless mess-less entertainment.
5. Melissa & Doug Let's Play House Dust! Sweep! Mop! - we got this set this summer and it's an absolute favorite, a must for any kid that likes to play house!
6. Catch & Count Fishing Game - this age group should be introduced to games, learning rules, taking turns, and hand eye coordination. Plus it's still fun for us to play at family game night.
7. Fisher Price Grow to Pro Triple Hit Baseball - Love that this grows with your littles.
9. 12V Electric Power Wheels Ride On Car - A little unnecessary and over the top but isn't that what gifting is about? ha! I love that it can be used with a remote or by the child. Just make sure they wear a helmet please!
11. Kidoozie Pop-Up Theater Tent - love me a toy that can be folded up and put away + hours of entertainment for years.
15. Little Tikes Trampoline (ok I am sort of not ready for this but Zoe is obsessed with them and I may have to give in as toy we pull out one snow days... lol!)
16. Sit & Spin - we use this at the yoga studio we go to and every kid loves it!
17. Candy Land
18. Love this Scratch Art Set for an budding artist in your home, probably not an independent toy for the younger ones.
19. Learning Resources Gears! - similar to the magnets for building and leaves everything for the imagination!
20. Plush Bean Bag - I am thinking Miss Z needs a reading/quiet time place for her room (now that that her glider will go in the nursery and this is something I'd be happy to chill in!)