And it is suppose to be a gorgeous one here in MA, which makes it much easier. We are resting it up after a few busy days and enjoying a little Finding Nemo while I get this post up. My absolute favorite kind of morning (minus the braxton hicks contractions! lol!!).
Many of you asked for this, so here it is! After picking the brains of friends and littles, 30 gifts for littles aged 3 - 5! :)
1. Jr Scooter (in both pink and blue!)
2. Tool kit (I know my Zoe is going to get a kick out of a drill like her dadda's!)
4. Melissa & Doug On The Go Water Wow Bundle - We got these as a gift and keep them in the car for endless mess-less entertainment.
5. Melissa & Doug Let's Play House Dust! Sweep! Mop! - we got this set this summer and it's an absolute favorite, a must for any kid that likes to play house!
6. Catch & Count Fishing Game - this age group should be introduced to games, learning rules, taking turns, and hand eye coordination. Plus it's still fun for us to play at family game night.
7. Fisher Price Grow to Pro Triple Hit Baseball - Love that this grows with your littles.
9. 12V Electric Power Wheels Ride On Car - A little unnecessary and over the top but isn't that what gifting is about? ha! I love that it can be used with a remote or by the child. Just make sure they wear a helmet please!
11. Kidoozie Pop-Up Theater Tent - love me a toy that can be folded up and put away + hours of entertainment for years.
15. Little Tikes Trampoline (ok I am sort of not ready for this but Zoe is obsessed with them and I may have to give in as toy we pull out one snow days... lol!)
16. Sit & Spin - we use this at the yoga studio we go to and every kid loves it!
17. Candy Land
18. Love this Scratch Art Set for an budding artist in your home, probably not an independent toy for the younger ones.
19. Learning Resources Gears! - similar to the magnets for building and leaves everything for the imagination!
20. Plush Bean Bag - I am thinking Miss Z needs a reading/quiet time place for her room (now that that her glider will go in the nursery and this is something I'd be happy to chill in!)
22. American Girl Doll - Bitty Baby ( I don't know if I am ready to jump on this wagon but they are really cute!
23. Big fan of coloring kits, great for traveling or restaurants + everything has a home for cleanup.
27. Pretend Make-Up Set - Zoe loves getting ready with mama and this kit would be a lot better than her attacking my brushes!
28. Back to the Roots Water Garden Fish Tank - Zoe has been asking for a fish for months, thinking this good looking tank, that also is sustainable and can grow a little garden (another of my girls passions). Plus it cleans itself!!
29. Enchanted Fairy Garden Kit - this says ages 7+ but I honestly think that this would be great for a 5 year old with the help of a parent, and if they are like my daughter who loves all things fairies and garden's they will love this!
30. Knot a Quilt Kit - ahhh I kind of want this for myself! Crafting is huge in our house and a great non-technology way to keep littles busy.
So there it is! Keep the requests coming!
And incase you missed it:
And many more to come!