This weekend sure was a great one for my soul, a little time filling my tank and a little time celebrating our girl with our immediate family. You guys!!! It has been a bit since I have felt like myself and I am slowly creeping in that direction.
Now here is for the last minuters out there... 10 gifts I've either received and adored or have on my wishlist. Now forward to that man in your life!!
1. The best espresso ever, you guys I got this for my first V-Day after becoming a mama and it's probably the best gift my hubby has given me, although that is hard to say because he is really great at gifts.
2. A Yeti to keep the cafe hot (or cold)!
3. Sweet comfy pj's for the days spent chasing babies, and dreaming of lounging in bed! The pink stripe ones are my fav!
5. Jewelry is always perfect. Last year O got me this dainty wife necklace, I wear it every day. Love these stackable rings, 3 make for a perfect gift!
6. Sonos. We have one of these in almost every room, perfect for setting the mood, dance parties or even drowning out the sleep training cries...
7. Flawless in Five is the perfect set !! If you have been meaning to change up to safe, non-toxic make up or skincare send him to me, I can help him order all the right colors ! This lip set is a great one too.
8. A Water Bottle that will make her laugh every time she sees it!
9. Instapot that will seriously make her life and dinner time so much EASIER.
11. Or maybe something you can enjoy all spring long, I got these for sunnies Christmas and LOVE. Can't wait to pair then with sundresses and espadrilles!
12. Shoes. I love this pair of metallic mules, I have some gold ones I am OBSESSED with.
13. Love the idea of a wallet on a chain, easily fits in any bag you are carrying but can also be worn cross-body for the moments without babies.
14. The gift of clean. Serious splurge alert but honestly is there anything better than having someone ELSE sweep when you have babies?