Meant to get this post up earlier this week but better late than never right?
One of my most requested posts from readers is to share more educational activities for littles. So I thought I'd share some outdoor activities that we will be enjoying this weekend and next week.
1. Plant a herb or veggie garden! Or maybe some berries? So much fun to let them be involved anddd watch everything grow! We will be doing this this weekend and I can't wait!
2. Create a Spring Bucket List!!! Love this one, this one and this one. A bunch of really fun (and simple!) things that you want to make sure and enjoy. Bonus points if you can capture a photo and make a Spring 2018 album!
3. Month worth of spring activities! I will be sending out a May Tot School newsletter and some of these will definitely be on it!
4. Spring Nature Scavenger Hat, so many out there but you can also just create your own!
5. Head to the library or order some spring books!
6. Find a farmers market to visit (local? check out this link!)
7. Have your littles help pack a picnic and eat as many meals outdoors as you can. We love the The Stephen Coolidge Place gardens or simply your backyard or porch will do!
8. Number Activities to take outside.