Heyyy there, what's for dinner? Are you like me and (most weeks) have shopped, meal planned and prepped during the weekend? It's just easier for me to do when I have kiddo support and a chance to sit hot coffee. Or do you just wing it?
I find that knowing what I want to make and prepped, really helps me be the best version of myself during the week. I even go as far as writing out snack and lunch options for all of us on our chalkboard to help keep us on track and not waste food.
There really is no need to pull meals from scratch, I tend to have about 20 I rotate. And since I get the "help, I need meal inspo" DM's regularly I thought I'd share some favs and a few I want to try the next two months.
1. Arroz Con Pollo (I make this 2x a month!)
3. Sweet Potato & Black Beans Tacos (I make these with shredded chicken)
4. Hoping to try and make these sweet potato tortillas this month
5. Skinny Taste Enchiladas (have not made these in a while)
7. Asian Garlic Paleo Noodles (I am adding this to our meal plan next week)
8. Making this Spicy Chicken White Bean Soup this week
9. This Mongolian Beef dish is a family FAVORITE, plus some meal plan/prep tips I swear by.
10. Obsessed with Sheet Man Dinners, this chicken fajitas one for taco Tuesday.
11. I want to make this flank steak sheet pan dinner.
12. Cashew Chicken Dinner, girls are obsessed with this.
13. One Pan Sausage & Peppers is another family favorite. ( love to add squash or sweet potatoes or serve over rice or in a roll with a big salad on the side)
14. This twist on Stuffed Peppers is another thing I want to toss in our rotation.
15. Sweet Potato Shepards Pie is on this week's menu, absolutely love Sara and her recipes!
16. We always make a pasta dish, it's easy (easier all in one pan) and everyone loves it.
17. This Cornbread Sloppy Joe Casserole looks so indulgent for a really cold night.
18. Crock Pot Beef Stew (have not made it this winter, I change up this recipe a bit every time).
19. I love this chili but most of the time I add 2 cans of black beans!
20. Making this Crockpot Taco Soup for dinner tonight! (I added black beans, used ground turkey and did about 1 tbsp of each seasoning (minus the salt & red pepper flakes) and I add olive oil too.
21. Love This Fried Quinoa recipe, I make this with brown rice, white rice, even faro. so good. Heats up well and so yummy.
Lunch/Pick Up Snack
Greek Yogurt Drops (Ami's favorites)
These Cheerio cookies too (with sunbutter & chia seeds w/ Whole Foods cheerio's)
These apple "donuts" are the girls favorite snack or desert!
Super Food Energy Bites, I make a version of these at least 2-3 times a month.
Chia Pumpkin Bread (love making a loaf for a treat or breakfast)
Hopefully these help!!! Any other type of meals you are looking for? I am hoping to share some of my favorite Weight Watcher meals and snacks soon, so watch out. :)
Here are some previous meal rounds ups and I promise to keep these going!
Shredded Chicken Recipes