If you follow me on Instagram Stories you know my complete obsession with both the Instant Pot and sheet pan dinners! Well or IP top broke and well I have had to revert back to old cooking methods and need the sheet pan dinner is back in winning status.
Here are 15 tried and true (6 I plan on trying!). I love that the oven heats up the kitchen, the cleanup is easy peasy and it's pretty fast!
I usually set the girls up with some water colors or a before dinner activity and then get to chopping.
2. Sheet Pan Lemon Garlic Parmesan Chicken & Veggies ( I added zucchini, peppers and onions to this)
3. Chili Lime Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas (also include whatever veggies are in my fridge and top over salad for me, serve with white rice for the girls)
4. Sheet Pan Flank Steak Garlic Potatoes ( made this with sweet potatoes, which I toss in salt, pepper, 2 tbsp of agave and paprika: SO GOOD)
5. Sausage & Peppers Sheet Pan, I make this every other week, always with peppers and onions, I add zucchini, green beans, broccoli and sweet potatoes) easily served with fresh spinach or over a grain for the girls.
7. Sheet Pan Feta Stuffed Greek Burgers (I add a few salmon burgers to this !)
8. Asian Chimichurri Salman ( I use to make this with Japanese Sweet Potatoes & red peppers )
9. Carne Asada Fries ( I use to make a version of these with Sweet Potato Fries & Asparagus, so gooooodddd)
Want to try these:
Hopefully these will inspire a little meal planning and prepping for next week!
Happy Thursday my loves!