Happy Monday!!! Hope all is well with you and that you are feeling great about a new month, and a new week. I am all for the spring weather we had over the weekend and cannot wait for it to stay warm. I realized Easter is in a few weeks so I thought I'd share (and shop for) our Easter basket fillers.
I am all about the sweets that comes with Easter, well I shouldn't say that but I am all about the girls excitement of opening up an egg filled with jelly beans that they never eat during the year!
But I also think that the the Easter Bunny should also bring some Spring time goodies (it's been our tradition since Zoe's first Easter!
Some may argue that little knick knacks are the trick but it honestly is not my style the crap ends up everywhere in our tiny apartment and eventually into our recycle bun (after I've stubbed a toe a few times) so I stick to things we will use, especially for Spring Break!
2. PJ's (girls are obsessed with "PJ dresses!" - these are cute ones too!)
3. Water Color Set (we have been obsessed with water color painting, easy clean up and everyone can enjoy!)
6. Cute sunnies!
7. Stickers! (I'll put some in the basket and save some for another time!)
8. Cute umbrellas, (we actually get so much more use out of umbrellas in the city! this one is cute)!
12. Sandals - I size up and the girls wear them through the Fall. They look great dressed up and down!)
13. This Doll - so sweet for a little babe !
16. Ready Set Paste set looks awesome, I know the girls loves themselves a glue stick!
17. Magnetic Pattern Block Set - love gifting a gift that is a learning toy/busy box!
21. BeachToys that are perfect for the playground sandbox are a HIT for us! (this one with a drawstring bag is great, love the ice cream one (may need to get for the girls!) and this baking one is fun! we keep our bag in the stroller for the playground hopping during warmer months.
22. My girls love tape!
23. Bubble Pods
26. Butterfly Garden
Now I am dying to know what you usually put in your baskets? And what are your traditions?!