I love pajamas in an abnormal way. ALWAYS have, ask my first boyfriend after college, I have been obsessed since then. At first it made me feel like a grown up and then it was just the luxury of being home, in a pretty PJ set with a robe with nothing to do (or the days of working from home I always changed into a nice "work pair" of pajamas. And I have passed on the love to my girls, they love their pajamas, especially ones for each holiday. So I am rounding up a few favorites. And I snagged the ones the girls are wearing from Target but cannot find them online!
First look at these two hams! We had a little spa day here at home, bubble baths, blow outs and mani pedi's all to try to make it through a solo parenting weekend in quarantine! Ha ha ha ha! They may be totally INSANE and I love them so dang much.
1. We got these pink santa adorable ones for our annual girls Vermont trip! (love that it's a two-pack)
2. I really love these navy car ones, perfect family ones!
3. Snowflake PJ's (lots of sizes here!)
4. I really love these Rachel Parcell nightgowns, not necessarily holiday but red makes them festive!
5. I just ordered each girl a set of these nutcracker ones with the books to open as a gift on Christmas Eve.
6. Of course the Hannah Anderson ones are always a favorite, we have had a few of them but the striped ones are always a favorite, we even have some for Aiden!
7. Love these red ones, they are unisex and under $10!!
9. Love these hooded ones, it says boys but the are totally unisex!
Now I am off to crawl into bed, going to re-watch Parenthood and hope this ginger tea calms this cough.