High Neck Top is an oldie Frame top, here are some similar ones under $50
I love the first signs of Spring in the city, the days you don't need 5 layers under a big puffer to stay warm, and just a blazer or a trench will work ( and a scarf!). The other thing I love is busting out some color in breezy fabrics.
When searching for tops I am looking for a few things.
#1 Can I wear it multiple ways, dressed up for a meeting or dressed down to the playground.
#2 Must be washable. I just really need to not be afraid to wear the white top, I'm a mama and goodness life is messy AF.
#3 Is it flattering. Just because something is in style does not mean I need it. It has to be flattering on me, especially with my limited city closet space.
White Tops ( I like to update/add one or two every Spring )
1. I love the neck on this top, I can see myself wearing it with some cut offs, or denim or even a pencil skirt for Easter. LOVE.
2. I just ordered this white Tunic, I have never ordered anything from here but I am excited about the fabric (and to layer over a swim suit!).
3. Really love this eyelet top, I would size up and wear with skinny jeans or over a swimsuit or cut-offs in the summer.
4. I love the cinching on this top, so cute. I would wear with overalls, under a cardigan or with some cropped wide leg denim and some flats.
5. This Wrap Top is so chic, and for $40 it's a must for your Spring wardrobe. I can see this dressing up a pair of colored denim, trousers or even some cute dressy shorts!
Chambray (must have for your wardrobe! A nice fitted one and a nice tunic/oversized one!) 1. Love this Boyfriend one, oversized (cannot beat this sale price!)! 2. Love this darker western inspired one! 3. I have a sleeveless one like this that is oversized, I wear it over leggings or dresses and tied up with midi skirts!
1. Love this hooded sweater, as a coverup, withe my fav leather leggings or to give a new life to a slip dress., 2. this oversized chenille sweater is something that I could wear all season. 3. Love this cable knit sweater, another I can wear to the playground or over a swim suit.
Let's not forget Floral! 1. Love this wrap top, it's bodysuit which I love. 2. And I love a great smocked top too. 3. This little top with the great shoulder detail is one of my favs, I can see it dressed up, down or even for the office (if you are worried on it being to deep of a v, wear a camisole!) 4. Floral dress shirt is so beautiful, imagine it tucked into a wide leg pant or with some cut offs & slides on vacation! 5. Love this floral smocked top, too.
I cannot wait to add a few of these to my closet! But don't forget to pull out all of your Spring/Summer goodies, try them on and clean out ones you don't like/ have not worn or don't fit or dry clean/steam ones you will be keeping!
I know it seems like Spring is really far away but I am starting a Wear Spring Now board on Pinterest to show ways to wear spring goodies now in colder weather.