Stocking stuffers are my favorite. Little thoughtful, fun and useful things for everyone on your list. These work for co-workers, secret santa gifts and even a hostess gift. A little something for everyone.
2. This body brush has been essential for getting my skin smooth this winter, great for exfoliating and dry brushing before bath.
3. These boogie boards are amazing, great for traveling or even just playing tic tac toe at dinner.
4. These notebooks are amazing for journals for kids, or adults. Also really great teacher gifts!
5. These reusable totes are one of my favorites to have in m y bag or stroller, buy a 5 pack, gift and keep one for yourself.
7. Fun little air bud case for under $20!
9. 10ft charging cord, amazing for the car or bedside. You can never have too many cords.
10. Love these makeup bags! Great for travel and they really hold up.
12. I have bought these lip jellies for teacher gifts and they are going int he girls stockings, safe ingredients and they are not sticky. Great for a GF or any lady in your life.
13. Nail Polish is always a great gift, I have been loving these Essie ones that last longer than regular polish & For the girls I am getting this non toxic water based ones and splitting between the two of them.
14. These scrunchies are great for all the girls on your list ( I love them for sleeping, so soft!)
15. I love these mini cars & trucks, Ami is obsessed with cars so I'll be adding these to her stocking.
17. Anyone else cannot live without aquafor, I have these mini ones in my makeup bag, stroller and Z's back pack.) Great for a new mama, or anyone really!
18. Love this little crinkly paper for baby!! Safe & so much entertainment for them!
19. We had this black and white book for Ami!
20. These wooden toy rattles.
21. This little sudoko book is great for the puzzle love in your life.
22. This wireless mouse is so sleek and useful for a college student, hubby's home office or even a little something for your work secret santa!
23. Love this for the wine lover in your family!
24. These Water Wow pads are so useful, I have them in the car and in my bag for entertainment.
25. This magnetic wrist band is really awesome for your handy hubby, BIL or anyone really.
27. These little playdohs are great for stocking, my girls hate when the colors get mixed (which they mix!!) so I am always refreshing it for them.
28. Love these blue light glasses, so cute and I don't know if they actually hurt but may have to give mine another try.
29. This beverage holder for your belt is HILARIOUS, and so friggen useful for when your hubby tackles his to-do list.
I will keep adding to these with ideas below!